Self-belief will always sail you through the difficult times. Sometimes, we are too hung up on what other people think about us. We slip into self-doubt and look for validation. The only problem with seeking validation is that you are dependent on someone else to feel good and confident.

Since my childhood, I understood basic survival skill, people will disappoint you. Nobody is dependable and that is OK. People find pleasure in nitpicking. There is a popular saying, Never tell your problems to anyone, 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. This is something that I hold close to my heart, and is the basis of my existence.

Motivation from external sources is good but nothing beats self-motivation. Self-motivated people believe in themselves and know that they are going to survive through any situation. Even the best of the people you know, has a saturation point, there is a high possibility, they might stop believing in you.

Self-belief | it is your fight

You can surround yourself with the best of the best, they can aid you and point you in the right direction. But at the end of the day, it is just you and your skill set. This is something that I picked up from my father at a very young age, no matter how many resourceful people you know, no matter how much they care for you and want to help you, but your survival boils down to what you know. If it is your fight, and you are lacking the crucial weapon, i.e., self-belief then making it to the finish line is practically impossible.

Believe in yourself when nobody does, that is what matters the most.

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. Stop doubting yourself, stay away from people who put you down. You do not owe anyone anything, not even an explanation. The next time if someone does not believe in you, questions your worth, and you feel bad about it, consider it as a wake up call that you have lost the alignment with self.


+ There are no comments

Add yours

Leave a Reply